Friday 24 July 2009

Last of my name choices, Diva, well she is a Diva and always has been so her name was quite easy, and when Prima came along we already had our Diva so next we needed a Prima Donna!!!! Summer was also an easy decision as she was born in Somerset, and born in the Summer, so Summer it was. That now leaves Tetra and Darcy. James chose Tetra and the name is from a favourite series of Games The legend of Zelda, it was a name that jumped out at him and he always wanted to use. Darcy was going to be Chaos, but I know a friend who lost her dog in a freak accident and he was called Chaos, I am superstitious and felt it was wrong to use the same name, as Darcy was so handsome the name suddenly came to us, it was James I think who mentioned it first, I am a fan of pride and predujuce, then Ann mentioned the name too so we went for it. Well thank you for the good luck wishes, think we may need them!!!!!! We're off at lunchtime and wont be back till late on Saturday, so I will leave you all to it!!