Thursday 23 July 2009

Names and Coat Change

Congratulations to Rosie and Ann on the new arrivals, little Elsie is very cute and her big brother looks very taken with her.
It must be wonderful to be a grandparent, I hope it won't be too long before I am one.

Very glad to hear that Joanne and family are safe, it must have been a very worrying time for everyone, and so hard on the firefighters who have done such a marvelous job.


Narla was given her name by my daughters, Narla is from the film The Lion King, apparently Narla was Simba's girlfreind.
I had met a lady from South Africa caleed Narla when we were in Portugal, she and quite a few other South Africans had settled there when they had to leave their homes due to the troubles, so I had heard of it before, originally she was going to be called Elsa, as like Karen I loved the Book and the Film Born Free, but when she came home the girls decided that she was to be a Narla and that was it.

I will try and upload some puppy and recent pictures so you can see how she has changed, she has definitely lost most of her white patches, it was very gradual, if I look at pictures of her as a Junior she still had quite a few white patches, but the dots sort of joined up gradually.
One of the things I love about Munsterlanders is their individuality, no two have the same markings, some have similar one's but each one is quite unique.