Tuesday 28 July 2009

Double the trouble!

Just been out for what I thought would be a nice calm afternoon walk down to the farm. 10 mins after being let off the lead Elsa rolls in fox poo and Maggie finds the blackest bog ever. Elsa managed to get the fox poo all down her back and in her collar and all around her neck - God she stunk!!! Maggie completely buried herself into the bog and literally came out blacker than Elsa. I then saw sheep at the other end of the field so just managed to call them back in time and get them on the lead, but they weren't happy about going on a lead in the middle of a field and managed not only to pull my arms out of their sockets but also cover me in mud and fox poo. I then had to walk home back through the village with my two stinking dogs where I spent an exhausting half hour trying to get them clean and now they are washed and clean I am on the other hand wet and filthy! While washing Maggie, Elsa rubbed herself on me and when I started on Elsa, Maggie shook herself all over me! Oh the joys of two dogs)lol