Wednesday 1 July 2009

Meet the Family
















This is Gizmo, he is almost totally blind now, but it doesn't stop him ruling the roost !!!!
The other pictures are of Morgan (Springer) and Narla. My daughter Vanessa with her Partner Michael, the Bride and Groom to be, and Jenny my youngest daughter looking on.
And of course Dave and I at yet another wedding, we have been to a lot this year and Vanessa has been bridesmaid six times, they will all be returning the compliment and she will also be having her three little cousins as flower girls, so going to be a whole posse of them going down the aisle !!!! Sorry about the quality they are just family shots but it may help put faces to names.
I won't be going to Windsor now, as Dave is away and I wouldn't be able to arrange cover for Morgan and Gizmo, but hope to see some of you at future shows.
Narla and Logi will have to wait for their hot date !!!